CMU Health Infectious Disease is a multidisciplinary group of clinicians, and subspecialty of Internal Medicine
, dedicated to the care and treatment of a wide spectrum of common and complex infectious conditions, including complications caused by bacteria, viruses, parasites and more.
Our care providers offer diagnosis and treatment of conditions, including:
- Complicated bone and joint infections
- Complicated lung infections
- Comprehensive HIV care
- Fevers and infections complicating cancer care
- Fungal infections
- Hepatitis B and C evaluation and treatment
- Infections in immunocompromised individuals
- Pre-surgical prevention and treatment of post-surgical infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Tuberculosis care
- Travel health: Prevention, vaccination and post-travel illnesses
Our goal is to provide expert care for our patients and timely support for clinicians in our community and the region as a whole.
*Most major insurances require a referral to this clinic. Please contact your insurance provider for more information. If a referral is required, contact your primary care physician.