We understand the importance of family. CMU Health is here to provide a full-range of comprehensive family health services for you and your loved ones. Our family doctors and support staff specialize in complete family care and focus on illness prevention, disease control and health management.
You can count on CMU Health Family Medicine to treat a variety of health conditions, including:
- Anxiety and depression
- Family planning (birth control pills)
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Preventive health care (annual exams)
- Routine physicals
- Pediatric immunizations
- Newborn and child well-check appointments
- Depo-Provera injections, IUD and Nexplanon insertion and removal
- Diabetic foot care and nail trimming
- Earwax removal
- Ingrown toenail removal
- Joint and carpal tendon injections
- Pap smears for cancer screening
- Removal and testing of moles
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- Wart treatment
Our goal is to help set you on a course for life-long health and become a trusted member of your family.
Use our Find a Doctor tool to find a
Family Medicine provider near you and schedule an appointment.
*No referral required to seek primary care services.
CMU challenges childhood trauma
Future educators are positioned to help students cope, head off health crisis
June 21, 2019