CMU Health Career Opportunities
Take the next step in your career with CMU Health!
CMU Medical Education Partners, a non-profit medical education corporation that has over 50 years of experience delivering medical education to students and residents, has successfully partnered with area hospitals and CMU College of Medicine, to provide superior academic programs, exceptional patient experiences and rewarding careers.
At CMU Health, it is our mission to combine compassion with extraordinary medical care for our patients every day. Here, you have the opportunity to teach, treat and lead positive change to improve health throughout the region.
We are a constantly growing team of faculty physicians, licensed care providers and support team members.
Explore Physician Careers
All physician roles at CMU Health include a faculty appointment at the CMU College of Medicine and include resident and medical student education, as well as a faculty clinic. Ample time allocations are given for research and publishing. If you have the desire to impact the lives of patients and learners, explore our physician careers.
View Other Career Opportunities
Our clinics cannot run without our diligent team of support staff. This group includes advanced practice providers, medical assistants and administrative employees. If you wish to be part of the behind-the-scenes efforts of CMU Health’s growing impact in the Great Lakes Bay Region, apply for a support team member role.
Why Choose CMU Health?
- Friendly, caring faculty, resident and employee culture.
- Largest multi-specialty practice in the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- Opportunity to teach, treat and lead change and improve regional health.
- Clinic located in a heath care hub, featuring ambulatory and hospital settings.
- Community sees 52,000 clinic patient visits annually.
- Medium-sized city within a friendly community.
- Low cost of living and ample housing with an easy commute.
- Vibrant local attractions and outdoor activities for a high quality of life.