We are excited to announce as of July 2021, JPS Psychological Services & Jafferany Psychiatric Services are now CMU Health Behavioral Medicine!
CMU Health provides high quality behavioral health services to our clients to help them become the best versions of themselves. We offer a wide range of services working with you as an individual, a member of a committed relationship or family, or a member of a group seeking similar goals. Many individuals are experiencing increased stress, anxiety, fear, social isolation, and a disruption in their daily life that is exacerbating pre-existing mental health conditions or creating new difficulties and challenges.
- Our clinicians treat children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly with a variety of mental health issues and needs.
- Therapeutic approaches include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Behavioral Therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, Play Therapy, Collaborative Problem Solving, and Social Skills Training.
- Our staff includes fully licensed psychologists, limited licensed psychologists, clinical social workers, and licensed professional counselors.
- Grief and Loss
- Chronic Pain
- Stress Management
- Play Therapy
- Life Transitions
- Family Therapy
- Co-occurring Disorders
- Anxiety Divorce
- Parenting Education
- Workplace Struggles
- Relationship Issues
- Low Self-Esteem
- Love and Logic
- Parenting Techniques
Use our Find a Doctor tool to find a Psychiatry provider near you and
schedule an appointment.
Adult Intake Forms
Child Intake Forms
- ABA Pathways
- American Medical Association
- American Psychological Association
- Asperger Experts
- Greater Good – Berkely
- Guided Mindfulness Meditation
- Mental Health Channel – TV
- Michigan Psychological Association
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Psych Central
- The Linehan Institute Behavioral Tech Research
- The Trevor Project
Use our Find a Doctor tool to find a Psychiatry provider near you and schedule an appointment.