Endocrinology is one of three subspecialties of Internal Medicine at CMU Health. The body’s endocrine system plays a key role in your growth and development.
Our board-certified experts will treat and give you the tools needed to manage endocrine and metabolic disorders, including:
- Diabetes and diabetes complications
- Abnormalities in body weight
- Diseases of the thyroid, pituitary and adrenal glands
- Bone and calcium metabolism
- Management of gestational diabetes or thyroid disease during pregnancy
In addition to clinical patient care, our endocrinologists provide ambulatory and hospital-based services at Covenant HealthCare and Ascension St. Mary’s Hospital.
Use our Find a Doctor tool to find an Endocrinology specialist near you and schedule an appointment.
*Most major insurances require a referral to this clinic. Please contact your insurance provider for more information. If a referral is required, contact your primary care physician.
Nutrition and Healthy Eating
Carbohydrate Counting Education